Terms of Service - General (Applicable to all)
- Non- submission of feedback forms is taken as confirmation that services were satisfactory.
- In case a student is not satisfied with the delivery of service, the maximum amount refundable is limited to the course fee. Techology.net will not be responsible for any consequential losses and will NOT refund airfare, accommodation, food cost, testing cost. Refund is only applicable if the student brings his dissatisfaction to the notice of the management within the FIRST week of start of the training or 20% of the course coverage (whichever is less) AND also ceases to attend classes.
- If payment is made by Bank Wire Transfer, bank charges have to be borne by the customer.
- After joining a training program, if the student wishes to downgrade or leave the training before completion (for any reason), there will be no refund, however on a case by case basis a refund may be awarded decided upon by Techology.net management.
- Courseware for most vendors comes in Digital format. If printed courseware is preferred, it can be provided at an additional cost and cost is dependant on course, shipping costs etc.
- Wi-Fi Internet is provided at all training centers on a best effort basis. In case of unavailable service for any reason Techology.net will not be responsible for costs incurred by the student for making alternate arrangements.
- Techology.net is not responsible in the case of an accident or an injury, whether to you personally or your property during the course of your training. Please ensure that you take all necessary precautions to prevent injury to yourself and your property. Please also have the necessary insurance policy in place.
- Techology.net is not responsible for theft of belongings during course delivery term. Please take necessary precautions.
- It is the responsibility of the participant/student to evaluate the usefulness of a course/certification training program before registering. Techology.net does not guarantee the appropriateness of a course/certification program for the career of the participant.
- Refunds or credit notes are only claimable within one year of payment and proof of payment has to be submitted. Beyond one year all claims and credit notes are null and void.
- Right of Admission is reserved. In case of disruptive / unreasonable conduct during the course, future courses can be denied. The decision of the Techology.net management will be final in such cases.
- Techology.net prohibits any kind of Audio and Video recording inside its premises or during virtually delivered courses.
Links to Other Materials
If any link is offered connecting to a third party website, it is as an accommodation to the respective third party site owner and without charge. Sites linked to and from this site are not necessarily under the control of Techology shall have no responsibilities or liabilities whatsoever for the content or privacy practices of any such linked site or any link or linking program at any time. Techology does not necessarily endorse companies (or related products or services) to or from which this site is linked. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Techology hereby disclaims any rights to trademarks, service marks, tradenames, logos, copyrights, patents, domain names or other intellectual property interests of third parties.
Techology does not provide the technologies used to build its site, and therefore neither recommends nor endorses the same. Any information regarding identified technologies, their capabilities, limitations, applications, etc., should be sought directly from their manufacturers. Techology hereby disclaims any rights to trademarks, service marks, tradenames, logos, copyrights, patents, domain names or other intellectual property interests of third parties.
All information collected through this web site is done with permission from you the visitor. We collect email addresses and identity information for course registrations and inquiries and for such services as our occasional eNewsletter, course schedule mailings and promotions. If you have purchased a course from us, unless specified otherwise, you have given us implied consent as outlined by law to contact you unless you specifically opt-out. You may opt out at any time by clicking on the Opt Out link at the bottom of every marketing email. Your privacy is very important to us. Any information we receive by opt-in is NEVER sold to organizations outside of Techology.net
Thanks you for doing business with Techology.net, we look forward to a long business relationship with you!